Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tips

First, a few tips:
1. If you're going to be running more than a mile, go pee before you leave.
2. If you need an inhaler, take it before you leave!
That's how my run was today. Less than a mile in I needed to pee. I also realized I forgot to take my inhaler before I left. So I ran about 2.5 miles and had to walk the last mile or so.

This was also the first time I've ever run in just a sports bra. I'm a little self conscious even though I don't have much reason to be. I made the decision based on two things. 1. I need to even out my tan. 2. I see all sorts of women older and bigger than me, with wrinkles and stretch marks, running in just a sports bra. So I figure if they're comfortable enough with their bodies to do that, there's no reason I shouldn't be. It actually felt good. Especially when it's 90 degrees out.

Today has been fairly eventful so far, and it's only noon. Went to get my plates and license renewed. I was not prepared to have my picture taken. Yikes. Then I was on my way to get my dad's gift and a wasps was in my car! This isn't the first time I've had a bug fly into my car. First time, I killed a massive bug with a can of freeon. This time I was happy I was wearing flip flops. So I was stopped at a light and I took it off and start beating the passenger window--I'm sure I looked insane. And I have no idea if I killed it or not. I looked over and it was gone! Scary stuff.

Soon I'll be headed to the family reunion. That will be interesting.

I hope your weekend is going well and you don't have any terrifying bug encounters like I've had!

-A

No comments :

Post a Comment