Saturday, June 9, 2012

Finally the Weekend

Good morning everyone. I'm writing this from my bed. I love waking up at 9am sneezing uncontrollably. Not. Hoping my allergy meds kick in soon. Also the children playing outside are loud. So much for sleeping in. I may or may not go back to sleep for another hour or so...ya know if those kids run away or something.
Last night we watched Young Adult with Charlize Theron. It was pretty damn funny. It was more dark humor and we compared it to a middle-aged version of Napolean Dynamite. The Chinese was not so good...which is my own fault for trying something new. I tried sesame shrimp instead of getting sesame chicken. Not wise. So I ate my crab Rangoon and made a cheese quesadilla in the microwave.
On the agenda for today: Sleep. Breakfast (Cinnamon Toast Crunch...bc old people cereal is boring). Workout, run/walk, lots of stretching before and after. Shower. Maybe some more sleep. Lunch (maybe). Dinner eventually. And hopefully hanging out with some more fabulous friends. Or at least one :)
Speaking of shower, here's the picture of my awesome bathtub. I hadn't been in the shower for ten minutes. Not a happy girl.
It looks like its sunny and warm, but I can't be sure since I'm still in bed :) Happy Saturday everyone!
-A

No comments :

Post a Comment