Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 7

I had sausage and eggs again today for breakfast. And watched Sherlock Holmes on tv. I forgot how phenomenal the soundtrack to that movie is. After that, I decided to quit being lazy and get out and go for a run. I changed my mind about running though because of the blisters on my feet from walking around the Zoo all day yesterday in sandals.

So like I did last Sunday (or maybe it was before that . . . I can't remember) I walked the trail here in Cape. I went the opposite direction this week, however I didn't go all the way to the end of the trail because it was extremely hot and I was running low on water. I had seen a table with a water jug on it on my way but didn't get close enough to see if it was for a race or something. On my way back, I was almost out of water, so I decided to go a tad out of the way to get some water, whether it was for a race or not.

Luckily, it was not for a race. The water was provided by the Missouri Running Company (morunco.com) and it was cool and delicious. Thank goodness for them. I'm not sure if I could have made it back to my car if I hadn't gotten more water. If only there were more of those along the trail. So far, that was the only one I've seen, going either way on the trail.

I'm home now, and unbelievably exhausted. And Lady and the Tramp is on tv. So that's pretty much what I'll be doing the rest of the afternoon. As far as the diet goes, well I don't know what I'm going to do because I'm running out of food and I don't have any money to buy more. So we'll see how long I can stretch the veggies I have. Blah.

It's Sunday . . . take a nap or something :)

-A

No comments :

Post a Comment