Monday, June 18, 2012

Here it is:

The post you've all been waiting for! Or maybe not. Either way, here are a few links to some blogs/websites I found helpful. A couple of them are pretty long and wordy, and I'll admit I started just skimming through to things I found relevant/useful.

http://nomnompaleo.com/


This one was probably the most helpful, and the guy was pretty funny too: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2010/10/04/the-beginners-guide-to-the-paleo-diet/


This site has what to eat, so it will come in handy when I go grocery shopping after work today:
http://robbwolf.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/thePaleoSolution_QuickStart.pdf


I just really like the title of this one. It was helpful too though :) :
http://www.gnolls.org/1141/eat-like-a-predator-not-like-prey-paleo-in-six-easy-steps-a-motivational-guide/


There they are. There are tons more out there. But these are where I started, and I'm still looking and learning. So if you're looking into this too, i hope these help :)


My run yesterday was good. But later in the day, my ankle started hurting. This happens pretty often and I don't know what to do to prevent it. It's the front of my ankle. Like I pulled a muscle there or something. It mostly hurts when I'm walking. Has anyone else experienced this? It's in a weird spot . . . I don't know how to stretch it or anything. I guess I'll just try rest and ice and see if that helps. I'm glad today is my day off. I'm going to go grocery shopping after work, and then I'll do my workout. Just abs and arms today. Then I'm going to rest the rest of the night, and maybe even go to bed early. 


Also, apparently it's going to be one of those days where I can't type. So I apologize for any errors I miss. I'm usually really good at catching all of them, but I have a feeling one is going to slip through. I'm off to Smoothie King for breakfast (Angel food is my favorite). I'll write more later and tell you all about my groceries :)


Hope everyone has an okay Monday (not gonna say good or great . . . Mondays are never great)!


-A

2 comments :

  1. OMG you have to try the banana berry treat but instead of bananas get mango. Or if you like pinapple get the island impact. Whatever you do, make sure you order it skinny. That takes out all the added sugar that REALLY isn't needed... they're still super sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you could order them "skinny"! Sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete