Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot

The concert last night was great. But it was so hot. I think I may have started my run a little too late this morning. It got really hot really fast. And it didn't help that I had to go back for my inhaler. Which didn't seem to help much today.

It was so hot, hard to breathe, so I had to stop a few times and I ran a lot slower than usual. By the last mile or so I was exhausted and getting a headache. I may have gotten a little overheated. I was soaked in sweat. Yuck.

On the bright side, the excessive heat warning is supposed to break tonight! Hopefully that will make my runs a little easier later this week.

I'm gonna try for another run tomorrow if it's cooler. And as many days this week as possible. With my birthday festivities, it will be more difficult. Maybe I'll get some more early runs in. I'm starting to really enjoy them. Problem is, when I start doing longer runs, I'll have to get up even earlier. Not sure if I can do that. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

-A

No comments :

Post a Comment