Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July Eve!

The Cardinals won last night! It was a fun game, and our seats were awesome! Minus being stuck next to annoying high schoolers who probably didn't have tickets for those seats. So we moved down, which later screwed us out of possibly catching a foul ball. Oh well. It was a good time, and it wasn't too hot, so that was nice. We had dinner at Friday's before the game and it was just awful. Every time I eat there, something is wrong or messed up or just gross. Not going there again. I don't know how you screw up a cheeseburger and fries, but they did. I had a couple bites of my cool hamburger, complete with an extra crunchy bun, and I had one fry. They were cold.
At the Cards game :)

No workout yesterday (unless you count walking to and from the stadium). And probably none today because I only got a couple hours of sleep. I am so tired. But I'm definitely going to Creve Coeur tomorrow morning-ish for a run. Running there makes me happy. And it makes me feel good to know that I actually can run 4 miles (might try for more tomorrow).

As far as food in general goes, not doing so hot on the still eating healthy thing. But I know I'll get some good stuff at my mom and dad's house tomorrow . . . mom always makes good pasta salad and whatnot. And my sister is a rockstar at "spirit-filled eggs" :) It's hard to consistently eat healthy when you're traveling so much. So that's something I need to work on. Oh and there is a torrential downpour going on right now, and quite a bit of thunder to go with it. Yay for rain! And I'm glad I wasn't planning on running--even if it stops raining, this is definitely enough to soak the ground and make everything muddy.

I'm going to do my best to post tomorrow, especially since I plan on running in the morning, but if I don't, Happy Fourth y'all! Drink beer and blow stuff up (but do it safely and don't start any brush fires!)

-A

No comments :

Post a Comment