Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let's Talk About How Much Allergies Suck

If any of you have been wondering whether I have gone running lately, no, no I haven't. But I'd say I have fairly decent reasons for not running. Allergies. God. Awful. Allergies. My asthma has been almost unbearable since Thursday. I haven't had a morning since then where I haven't needed to take my inhaler before 7am. It sucks. In addition, my nose is stuffy, my eyes are itchy, and I just don't have the energy. Allergies suck. They suck the life out of you. So, I haven't gone for a run this weekend. 

However, I was not totally unproductive. I did clean. Did some dishes. Some rearranging. Some dusting. And I've watched quite a few movies. Surprisingly, only one of them has sucked so far, so that's nice. I also cooked. Not much, and it's nothing spectacular. Yesterday I had a cheese quesadilla for lunch. Ravioli for dinner (by "cooked," here I mean "I added cheese and put it in the toaster oven"). Today, I was up at 6:30 coughing up a lung. So by 10:30 I was hungry, but I don't have much of anything as far as breakfast food goes. So I decided to make lunch. I figured by the time I finished it would be lunchtime. So I made macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. While I was doing that, I multi-tasked and cooked some ground turkey to have with dinner. 

So that pretty much covers the productivity for the weekend. Assuming my allergies take a vacation and I find some medicine to take care of these headaches, maybe I'll be doing okay and can get myself outside to go for a run sometime this week. I will keep you all updated on my exciting life. I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seats to hear :)

1 comment :

  1. This is an very good blog. Thanks for the knowledge given about the Allergies. Keep providing the information of Rhinocort aqua as much as possible, so that the people will come to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete