Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let's Talk About How Much Allergies Suck

If any of you have been wondering whether I have gone running lately, no, no I haven't. But I'd say I have fairly decent reasons for not running. Allergies. God. Awful. Allergies. My asthma has been almost unbearable since Thursday. I haven't had a morning since then where I haven't needed to take my inhaler before 7am. It sucks. In addition, my nose is stuffy, my eyes are itchy, and I just don't have the energy. Allergies suck. They suck the life out of you. So, I haven't gone for a run this weekend. 

However, I was not totally unproductive. I did clean. Did some dishes. Some rearranging. Some dusting. And I've watched quite a few movies. Surprisingly, only one of them has sucked so far, so that's nice. I also cooked. Not much, and it's nothing spectacular. Yesterday I had a cheese quesadilla for lunch. Ravioli for dinner (by "cooked," here I mean "I added cheese and put it in the toaster oven"). Today, I was up at 6:30 coughing up a lung. So by 10:30 I was hungry, but I don't have much of anything as far as breakfast food goes. So I decided to make lunch. I figured by the time I finished it would be lunchtime. So I made macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. While I was doing that, I multi-tasked and cooked some ground turkey to have with dinner. 

So that pretty much covers the productivity for the weekend. Assuming my allergies take a vacation and I find some medicine to take care of these headaches, maybe I'll be doing okay and can get myself outside to go for a run sometime this week. I will keep you all updated on my exciting life. I know you are all waiting on the edge of your seats to hear :)