Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Delicious Chobani!

Cutest little apple! 
Overall, today was a pretty good day. I was busy reading submissions at work all day (most of them were not very good) and I had a nice lunch. I started with the most adorable tiny apple. Unfortunately, they taste so good, I wish it was bigger :(

Yummy blueberry Chobani!
I also tried Chobani Greek Yogurt for the first time. I've had a couple other brands of Greek yogurt and I can't say that I liked them. Chobani was delicious though. I tried the blueberry. And I have another one that's strawberry banana. I can't wait to try that one. And the cups are so big! I couldn't believe that entire thing was ONE serving!

I had planned on making my way over to the gym after work so I could get a quick workout in before my lit class. But I wasn't sure if I could get in for free, and I'm super lazy and didn't want to drive all the way over there without knowing. Plus Kirsten is a bad influence and said she'd buy me Chick-Fil-A and there was just no way I could turn that down. Nuggets and waffle fries sounded so good! (I'm really a fat kid at heart.) After dinner I headed to class.

First of all, we got out almost an hour and a half early, so that was awesome. Also I was apparently the only one to finish the book, so go me! The discussion was really interesting though and I enjoyed it. We'll be reading 9 or so novels over the course of the semester, but we only have to write papers on 3 of them. And then we have a research paper for a final. I think that's great, and gives more time to write quality papers rather than 9 really short, crappy ones.

As far as the way things have been going for me lately, today was the best one I've had in a couple weeks. :)

2 comments :

  1. I'm glad you had a good day! I'm also a total sucker for waffle fries - haven't had any in forever though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! I'm pretty much a sucker for almost any fries--I would eat french fries over chocolate any day lol

    ReplyDelete