Monday, February 25, 2013

Sunday Funday

Yesterday was pretty much just a normal Sunday for us. We went to the Factory Diner for breakfast. Chris had the ridiculous pancake, sausage, and egg "sandwich" and I had the Mediterranean omelette. And I actually remembered to take a picture this week!

We got there before 9, so it wasn't crowded.
Cute place, good food. 
After breakfast we did our grocery shopping. We went to Walmart this week because I needed an oil change, so we figured we'd do it all at once. We spent wayyy too much money :( 

We saw that the Petco is finally open, so we decided to take Copper to the store and get her some dog food and treats (I had some coupons) and a new toy. She did not behave herself. She barked and whined and jumped on/at people. It was awful. So needless to say she won't be going back there any time soon. I think we're going to sign up for the training classes they offer though so hopefully she'll learn something. 

Having two days off (not really "off" since I was working from home) really screwed up my workouts. :( By the time I got home on Thursday I was entirely too exhausted to even attempt working out. And Friday I was just lazy. And I can't remember the last time I worked out on the weekend, so I didn't do anything for the past four days. 

Time to get back at it this week. I was doing great up until that point and hadn't skipped a day (although I had considered it more than once), so hopefully I can find that motivation again and stick with it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment