Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Copper Went to the Vet Today

Copper had her first vet appointment today (not her very first, but her first since we've had her). She is healthy, weighs 25lbs (!), and she got a shot and flea vaccination. She has to go back again in three weeks. I think she behaved herself for the most part (if she did anything terrible, Chris didn't tell me). He sent me this pic of her:

Isn't she precious? :) 
In other news, I'm still not finished with all of my homework for my class tomorrow night, even after spending almost two hours at the library yesterday after work with a terrible migraine. I'm sort of kind of hoping they'll at least cancel night classes tomorrow because of the storm and then I won't have to worry about getting my homework done by 6 tomorrow. *Spoiler Alert* I probably won't finish it whether we have class or not. It sucks. And it's not my week to "lead the class discussion" so it's not the end of the world (although this storm may be hehe). 

In all seriousness, I hate snow. I hate winter. If I have to venture out in this storm tomorrow (which is very likely) I will be extremely unhappy. I'd rather stay at home and snuggle with Copper and bake brownies or something. Or just snuggle and watch movies and sleep and forget I have homework and stuff for a day. Whatever. Anyhoo, if you're like me and have to get out in the storm, be safe!

No comments :

Post a Comment