Sunday, January 27, 2013

School has Taken Over

Sorry it's been a while. I'm thinking I'll have to just have to skip posting the days that I have class. There's just not enough time to do it when I'm working out on my lunch break.

I did work out every day this week (Tuesday through Thursday). Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday I just did the elliptical for 40 minutes. Wednesday was the core strength class and it kicked my butt. I'm still sore! I can't wait for more this week.

I had some technological difficulties with my phone and my playlists got deleted. I decided it was time for a new phone. So I went to the AT&T store yesterday and got my new iPhone 5. I love it! Unfortunately I also need new headphones.

We went to brunch at Ameristar with Chris's parents. Later we're going to my parents' house for dinner. I still have homework though :( blah.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment