Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Book #2

I finished book 2 in my 100 Book Challenge! Catching Fire was pretty good. It wasn't quite what I had expected, but I liked it. I'm excited to see the movie too when it comes out later this year (November I think?). I started book 3, Mockingjay last night and I'm on chapter 6 or so. I like it so far and I can't wait to see how it all ends.

Copper slept through almost the entire night last night in her crate. She's getting so much better about being in there--I think she's starting to like it! She barked for a few minutes about an hour or so before I had to get up for work but she quieted back down pretty quickly. It was so incredibly nice to get to sleep all night without barking and whining and growling and squeaking toys. She did have a few accidents in the house yesterday though :(

I think part of the problem is the animals next door. The neighbor's dog is just a pain in the ass, especially when she isn't on a leash of any sort (which is often). So Copper gets distracted and either won't go potty at all or doesn't get it all out of her system, so she ends up peeing in the house just a couple minutes later. So frustrating.

Classes start next week. I'm so not ready for it. At least there's one class I know I'll enjoy. I'm so excited to be taking poetry again. Hopefully I survive the other class. The only upside to that class is that I won't have to buy the book because one of my friends is going to let me borrow hers. Such a good friend :)

The upside to driving home so late after class is that there's no traffic. Driving home at 5 this week has sucked because everyone's back at work.

Thank goodness it's Wednesday and the weekend will be here soon and I can finish book 3 and relax before classes start next week.

Have a good one everyone!


No comments :

Post a Comment