Sunday, January 6, 2013

Book #1

I finished book 1 for the 100 Book Challenge, The Hunger Games, Friday night. I stayed up a little later than I had planned, but I finished it. And it was really good. I had already seen the movie and I really liked the movie so I figured I'd like the book just as much, if not more.

Surprisingly, there were only slight differences between the book and movie so that was nice. I started book 2, Catching Fire yesterday. I'm only on Chapter 3 so far (I slept pretty late because I wasn't feeling too great). But I plan on getting some reading done today.

Chris and I went out for an early dinner yesterday before heading to St. Louis to see Wicked. It was amazing as usual. And you never see the same show twice, even if the actors are the same. They made a few little changes and added a few things. Personally I don't think they did a whole lot for the show in general but some of them were funny so it was okay.

Overall, it was great and I was so happy I got to go. Chris even said it wasn't as bad as he expected (he hates musicals and whatnot). We didn't get home until after midnight and we still had to fee Copper! Poor thing. I think we finally went to be around 1am. Sheesh. Totally worth it though.

Here's a pic of Copper laying in the new bed Chris bought her :)
Today Copper gets her first bath! And thank goodness because she stinks! Probably won't get any pics of her because I don't want my phone to get ruined! But I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes...I'm sure I'll be soaked too!

I hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment