Monday, October 1, 2012

Recap (the short version)

So I don't have all my pics from the weekend ready to go yet. Sorry :( But I promise I'll have them up sometime tomorrow!

It was an excellent weekend though! Minus the sunburn. Leave it to me to get sunburned the last weekend in September.

As far as eating goes . . . nothing healthy was eaten this weekend. Oops. I did get some exercise in though! Did a lot of walking Saturday. All day. So much that my toes are blistered :(

Sunday morning Chris and I went on our first run together. We had planned on doing about two miles. After the first mile, we were feeling pretty good, so we kept going. And going. We ended up running about 3.3ish miles. I have no idea how long it took. And we walked for a minute or two once or twice.

I had fun though. Chris didn't because his headphones suck and they kept falling out of his ears. So we're going to get him new ones so he'll keep running with me :) That's the longest I've run in quite a while and I felt pretty great.

Today I ran between work and class. It was cold and windy and rainy. I was looking forward to running in the rain. The cold and wind? Not so much. I ran for 30 minutes though and ran about 2.25 miles. I'm so slow. I guess the weather may have played a factor in that. And waiting at stoplights to cross the street. I hate that. It was a good run though and I only stopped once for a couple minutes.

I suppose I should stop procrastinating and get back to my homework. Lots to do the next couple weeks with midterms and all. My first midterms as a grad student! I'm pretty sure I only have one though . . . lol.

Have a wonderful night and be on the lookout for the weekend recap (the extended version with pics) sometime tomorrow! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment