Thursday, October 4, 2012

Random Lunch

Today's lunch is a lot of random things because I haven't gone grocery shopping in at least a week, probably two. So I have applesauce, a huge orange my boss gave me, a pbj on an english muffin, and some crackers and cheese. Teddy Grahams for dessert if I'm still hungry.

So far I've had the applesauce and orange and I'm feeling pretty full. I'm thinking I'll wait a while before I eat anything else. I've been overdoing it lately with eating until I'm way past full and my stomach is getting pretty angry with me. So I'll eat when I'm hungry again. Or just less full? I don't know. I've got a long day today. I'll be working until at least 6, but I'm guessing it will be closer to 7 before we're done today.

I went to Target last night and got the gift for the wedding we're going to this weekend, plus a jacket to wear with my dress because it's supposed to be cold apparently. I did not get the main thing I went there for. Go figure. I'm too lazy to drive back there later tonight so I guess I'll just live without. I have too much other stuff to do tonight. Homework and packing and sleeping. I've got a full schedule.

Speaking of homework/school...I got an A on my first paper!!! First paper as a grad student and I get an A. I'm so excited. I really was expecting something more in the B-range, but I'll take it. My next paper is on Uncle Tom's Cabin which I have never read. It's not due for a few weeks though, so I have plenty of time to work on it.

After that I'll have one more short paper to write on The Red Badge of Courage and then my final research paper. I can't make up my mind on a topic for that one.

Anyhoo, these past couple days have been pretty busy and I haven't had much time to squeeze in a run, but I'm hoping I can do one Saturday or Sunday this weekend.

No comments :

Post a Comment