Friday, September 28, 2012

Finally feeling better

Hey everyone!

I'm starting to feel better! Finally. It has been a long week of doing a lot of nothing. And it's hard to get a decent amount of sleep when you have to pee every 20 minutes. The meds seem to be working though, so that's a plus.

Lots of exciting stuffs planned for this weekend! Tonight I'm having dinner with my momma and after that Chris and I will be doing boring things like making a budget (ew). I mostly plan to sit there and eat ice cream while he does all the math :)

Tomorrow I'm going to the drag races with my dad, my sister, and my uncle. It's an extremely late b-day present for my dad (his bday was in August). I'm looking forward to it though since I can't remember the last time I spent more than ten minutes with my sis. And it's been quite a while since I've seen my uncle too. Apparently we're leaving at 7:30?! I feel like that is far too early for all that noise.

Tomorrow night, the All-American Rejects are playing a free show in downtown St. Louis! I saw them once a few years ago at The Pageant and they were really good, so I'm looking forward to seeing them live again!

Sunday Chris and I are going to the Cards game in the afternoon. I'm going to try to get him to go for a run with me (assuming I'm feeling well enough to go).

I'm getting slightly better at taking pics for the blog, so I'll do my best to take some this weekend so I have fun stuff to show you all next week!

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment