Thursday, September 13, 2012

Presentation Sucked. Ice Cream Made it Better.

Another lunchtime post. I had Imo's again. It was delicious. Obviously, I didn't get around to another post last night. Things got busy. But let's just say my presentation was not so awesome. Actually, it just really sucked. Whatever. Thank God I'm good at writing papers. We did get out of class almost an hour early, so that was nice. I went home, not feeling well--not sure if I was sick or just completely embarrassed. Then Kirsten picks me up to go to Target with her. Nothing good can come of me going to Target all depressed and sad. It makes me buy things to make me feel better. I didn't actually buy anything other than stuff I actually needed, like vitamins and whatnot. But still, hadn't planned on spending any money. Oh well.

For those of you who didn't know, yesterday was National Chocolate Milkshake Day. If you're starting to think the only healthy thing I had yesterday was an apple, then congratulations. You are correct. I was a rebel and didn't get a chocolate shake. I did get ice cream though. We stopped at Dairy Queen on our way home and I got a mini snickers blizzard. Those things are absolutely adorable. And they even give you a mini spoon! It was delicious. And, again, made me feel a little better about myself after I totally failed at that presentation. Presentations just aren't my thing.

I was awake at 6 this morning. Sneezing, coughing, etc. Yay allergies. After all that nonsense, and about another half hour of sleep, I had a headache. I'm feeling a little better now, but my nose is still stuffy. I hate that. Pretty sure my nose always feels this way. So annoying. I do plan on doing a quick workout after work (assuming I don't start feeling worse before then). Then I will get some homework done, so I don't have as much to do over the weekend. And I might take a nap. Because that sounds lovely and cozy. Seriously, I think I'd give my left arm to be able to go home right now and sleep for a few hours. I miss my bed :(

Work is still busy. I'm actually getting quite a lot done today though, so that's a good feeling. And I'm getting good at delegating stuff to my interns. I have to be careful about what I give them though. And I seem to delegate more projects to the girls than the boys. Maybe I'm biased, but generally girls are cleaner/neater/have better handwriting/etc., etc. And they're usually better at following directions.

Again, possibly another post later tonight. No promises though. But maybe if I actually workout today then I'll write a little something about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment