Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Finding Nemo in 3D!

Last night was pretty great. Chris and I got coffee after I got off work. Then we headed to the theater to see Finding Nemo in 3D. And it was spectacular! Everything I hoped it would be and more! It is by far the best movie I've seen in 3D so far ( . . .the only other 3D movie I've seen was The Lion King, so I guess I can't really say much, but Finding Nemo was better!) Also, I'm pretty sure I ate almost the entire small popcorn we got. Oops. I was not feeling so hot after that.

After the movie was over we went to Target. Never a good idea. Spent wayyy too much money. We did get some new movies though :) And I bought two new outfits for work! So when I eventually wear them, I'll be sure to post pics for you all to see. Gotta love Target.

Me and Chris, waiting for Finding Nemo
to start, wearing our super cool 3D glasses :)
I forgot to mention: There were ZERO children in the theater! I was so happy! There were two other people in there besides us, I think. Perfect. After all that excitement, we went home and I did homework. Woo. I'm glad I got it done though. Less to do this weekend. Did I mention were are actually going to Chicago this weekend? Because we totally are now that we got our dates all straightened out. I'm so freaking excited. I'm not super excited about waking up at 6am Saturday to drive up there, but whatever. I'll nap before we go out that night.

Now all I have to do is get my paper on The Scarlet Letter written before next Wednesday. Speaking of, got a high B on my presentation. Better than I expected. And, shockingly, the portion I got the highest score in was my discussion questions. And we only got to two of them (thank God because I only had one or two more!).

Lunch today included almonds, cinnamon applesauce (light), a cheese stick, and a pbj. I was really looking forward to my pbj. Unfortunately, I don't like the bread I bought (got it at Target because I was too lazy to drive to Schnuck's). It's Sarah Lee Whole Wheat--I thought Sarah Lee stuff was supposed to be good. This is not. :( Oh well.

After work, I'm definitely going for a run. Or a walk. I haven't decided on that part yet. But I'm going. It has been far too long. Also, out of nowhere, it has gotten almost cold. I know 50 degrees isn't "cold" but after having 90-100 degree weather for months, 50 is a little too cool for me. I don't like being cold. :( 

No comments :

Post a Comment