Thursday, November 15, 2012

One Month


As of yesterday, Chris and I have officially been living together for a month. And we still love each other :) lol It's taken most of the month to adjust to the longer commutes and such, but I'm finally getting used to it. I'm still exhausted most days, but I'm adjusting. And I've finally started running again.  I ran 2 miles Monday night, and another 2-something miles last night. My pace last night seemed to be a little more accurate at 10:26 rather than the 9-something it was Monday night.

It was super cold last night though. Not fun. But I ran from the parking lot at the English building down to the river and back. I love running by the river. It's so calm and relaxing. I tried to take a picture for you all, but that didn't turn out too well.

Not the greatest picture, but I love it there. It is absolutely the greatest thing about that town. 



I got my paper on Uncle Tom's Cabin back last night and I got an A! Woo! I was so excited! Mainly because I wanted to use parts of that paper in my longer, final paper, but I wanted to make sure I got a good grade on it first lol.

I planned on coming home and working out, but I'm not going to (I know, you guys are all shocked). I started getting a really bad headache on my drive home, so I think I'm just going to try and relax tonight. Maybe get a little homework done, and I'm going to do some laundry and then get to bed early.

This is a picture of the sunrise on my way to work this morning:

One of the few things that makes the drive worthwhile.

Tomorrow night I'll be doing a poetry reading. Lucky for me, Chris found my flash drive (which was right where I left it...) which has just about everything I've written during my undergrad on it. So now I at least have a few decent poems to choose from. Now I have to actually pick a couple. Blah. 

I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes :) 

Ps if you're not following me on Twitter, you should be (I'm getting better about posting pics on there lol). Check it out: @Run_Chata

No comments :

Post a Comment