Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Weekend Recap: Christmas Shopping

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I left work Friday and drove up to St. Louis to go to Hot Shots with Chris and a couple of our friends. We had a good time and met some interesting people.

We stayed in St. Louis Friday night so we could get our Christmas shopping done Saturday morning. We got most of it done at the mall and then went to Best Buy. That place was super crowded. Possibly worse than the mall. Not fun. We ran into my parents though and they took us out to lunch at Panera :)

On our way back home after lunch we stopped at Petco to buy our puppy a few things. Mainly chew toys, a leash, candy cane bones, adorable food bowls, etc. We get to pick her up on Sunday and I'm so excited!
One of puppy's new toys :)

Saturday night we stayed home (after a trip to Walmart--booo) and watched a movie and pigged out on pizza.

Chris had to work on Sunday so while he was gone I wrapped all of the presents. I hate wrapping presents, but they turned out alright. Most years someone else ends up wrapping all my presents because I just don't get along well with wrapping paper. I watched Miracle on 34th Street while I wrapped presents. I forgot how much I love that movie.

Presents wrapped and under the tree :)

Yesterday was kind of a crappy Monday, but it got a whole lot better when my boss told me that we're leaving at 4 every day this week, and on Friday, we're only working until noon. Woohoo!

So I got to drive home in semi-daylight (at least for part of the drive) and made pizza casserole for dinner. It turned out delish!

Tonight we're having turkey burgers and I have no idea what else. Dinner will be followed by sitting on the couch watching tv. I'm loving not having homework.

Speaking of school, I got an A on my final paper and an A in the class! Just waiting on my other class now to see what I got. I hate waiting for this stuff. But I'll be a very happy girl if I got A's in both of my classes for my first semester of grad school. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment