Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Vacation!

This was my office this morning: 


I got to work my half a day today from home! It was fantastic! I did all my work in my pajamas while listening to Christmas music and eating my bowl of cereal. 

After that I worked out. Yes, I actually worked out. I didn't do a whole lot, but I did abs and squats and some push-ups. It was kind of rough. But I did it so that counts for something. Right? 

Then I showered and drove up to St. Louis to get a facial at Chris's work. I'd never had one before. It wasn't what I had expected, but it turned out better than what I thought it would be. It was really relaxing. And the table/bed thing I laid on was heated and that felt incredible. Since my workout my lower back has been bothering me so the heat was nice on my back. 

Now I'm at home watching a movie, waiting for Chris to come home from work so we can go to Pasta House for dinner. I'm so excited for pasta! 

Enjoy your weekend everyone! I'll be posting pics on Sunday of our puppy when we get her! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment