Tuesday, July 16, 2013

It's been a long time

A very long time. That summer class kinda took over my life and totally sucked. But I managed to get an A so it's all good.

Here's a few things that happened in the last month or so (I'll do another longer-ish post with pics and whatnot later):
Actually, not much happened in June that I can remember. So skip that.

Anyhoo. Chris and I went on a nice long vacation last week to Chicago. We ate a lot of delicious food (and spent way too much money on said food). Was saw Anberlin in concert (and a day or two later on the train...we weren't stalking them--I swear). We walked a ton and I hurt my ankle pretty badly doing God-knows-what. For a while I seriously thought it was broken. It's starting to feel better now though.

I turned 24 on Thursday. Also the Cardinals lost to the Cubs. But I still got to go to a game, so that was pretty cool.

Copper turned 8 months old on Thursday as well. We called to say happy birthday. :) She's still a pain.

The cat still hates her.

We have bugs. Which I eventually figured out were cockroaches. I've been so disgusted. But they are
slowly dying. PS did you know they cause allergies and asthma? So for people like me who have both, well we're screwed.

Work has been crazy busy.

My insurance company is still refusing to pay for my birth control. I will win this battle!

Sensodyne totally works. It just takes a while. My teeth feel perfectly fine now--little to no sensitivity. Pretty sure I've been using it for over a month now though.

Did I mention that 4-week summer class that totally took over my life? Yeah. I was not prepared for it at all. Turns out, the class was all about issues in education. You know who couldn't care less about education issues? Me. So I had a difficult time coming up with things to say in the forum and whatnot that didn't include mean things toward others. But like I said, I got an A in the class, so I'm happy. And happy it's over.

Like I said, I'll do another, longer post later with some nice pics and whatnot so be on the lookout for it!


No comments :

Post a Comment