Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Still Alive

I'm here--barely! The past week or so has been crazy busy and I've got 2-ish weeks left (I really don't know anymore...I'm taking it week by week now or I'll punch someone).

Between work and school and going to Cardinals games and our house-hunting adventures (which mostly involves looking at places we can't afford on Craigslist), I'm a little stressed. I honestly have no idea how I'm getting any of it done. But apparently I'm doing pretty well in both of my classes, at least for now. There are still quite a few things to turn in before the end of the semester which could change things drastically. I did get an A on my research exam though so I was super happy about that.

But there's a light at the end of the tunnel (2-ish weeks from now). And then I get a month-long break from school before my online summer class starts (which is also only a month-ish long).

Summer will be fantastic though, simply because it means I'll be getting off work at 4 every day, I won't have homework to do every weekend, and I get to go to lots more Cards games. And I'm kind of hoping we find a place to move to and we can move over the summer. That'd be nice. And I'd really like to be in a neighborhood with sidewalks so I can run and take Copper for walks.

So if any of you happen to know of any houses (or townhomes--basically anything with a fenced yard) for rent in the Arnold or Imperial areas, pass them along!

In the mean time I'm going to get back to my busy schedule (which is now written in a planner, on a calendar on my phone, and on post-its--so I don't forget!) so I'll see you all again sometime in May!


No comments :

Post a Comment