Friday, March 1, 2013

Where is Spring?

It's March! It's Friday! It's finally the end of an awful week! It's snowing (again). Nope. No exclamation point there. I had to scrape snow off of my car this morning. I hate winter.

I have a wedding to go to in two weeks. It better not be snowing. What the hell do you wear to a wedding in March if there's snow on the ground?! Any ideas? Because I'm clueless.

I didn't go to the gym on my lunch break yesterday. Instead, I spent it in my office doing my homework for my class last night. I also left work a half hour early so I could go to the library and work on it some more. I finally got it all done--and good thing too because we got through the whole problem I was assigned to present on. Thankfully these are super informal "presentations."

I'm feeling a little relief now that all that's over. Except in two weeks we're supposed to have a substantial amount of research done for our thesis to discuss in class. I haven't started that. I've barely thought about it. So I'll start stressing/freaking out over that now. Yay.

But like I said, it's Friday, and that means fish for dinner and doing nothing else but watching tv or a movie. I love Friday nights. :) And I've got zero plans this weekend (other than the usual homework...oh and researching my thesis apparently).

Happy Friday everyone! And enjoy your snow day if you got one--lucky ducks.

No comments :

Post a Comment