Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Switch from Google Reader

For those of you who don't know, Google Reader will be gone July 1, 2013. So if you use Google Reader to stay updated with my blog, or any other blogs, you're going to have to find something new. I did a little research and found Bloglovin. It seems to be the best choice out of the available readers.

I just signed up and it was really simple (and they have nice step-by-step instructions for people coming from Google). My blog is also listed on there, so once you're signed up (or if you're already a Bloglovin user), you can follow my blog:


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you want more info on the death of Google Reader or Bloglovin, well, you can pretty much find that info anywhere. But I found Hubby Jack's post on Google Reader and making the switch to Bloglovin to be the most helpful. Plus, he's hilarious.

No comments :

Post a Comment