Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

How was everyone's holiday?

Mine was excellent. I got to spend a lot of time with family and friends.

I also had a job interview, and I got it! It's a part time writing position, so I'm still looking for something full time, but I'm still very excited about it!

With all the time off I've had, you'd think I would have started working out and running again, but I'm a total slacker and I haven't. :/ I really do want to start running again, but temps for the next few days are going to be way too cold. Like the high for one day next week is 2 degrees I think, with a low of negative-whatever-I'm-not-going-outside. So while I do have some nice warm clothes for outdoor winter running, that's just too cold for me. I do plan on doing some more at-home exercises in the meantime though. I'll let you know how that goes.


Here's a few pics from our holiday! Hope yours was great! I'll be back next week!


Chris's bday/NYE...isn't he handsome ;)


Copper with one of her new toys...which she
destroyed shortly after.



Another Christmas present for Copper. This one's
supposed to be "indestructible." We'll see.


The adorable ornament Chris gave me for
Christmas :)

No comments :

Post a Comment