Monday, November 11, 2013

Copper's 1st Birthday

I finally got my pictures to upload! I didn't have nearly as many as I thought...and most of them are of Copper lol. Here they are:


She was not happy about wearing that cone.


She still managed to play with her toys and run
into everything and knock stuff over. It was cute
at first. After a while it was just irritating lol


She's special :)


Baby Madison as Snow White for Halloween. 


Today is Copper's birthday! We celebrated last night though.


We got her some yummy "pupcakes" (mostly because
I was too lazy to get the stuff to make some myself.)
Maybe next year. 


We went to several different stores looking for
party hats. I guess people don't wear party hats
anymore? 


Copper was not too happy about wearing these hats.
And would hardly sit still for these pictures. Brat.


I can't believe she's one! 
As part of her birthday present/party yesterday, we took her for her first walk in our new neighborhood. I wanted to take her a lot sooner, but couldn't find her harness anywhere. Turns out, it was just hanging on one of the dining room chairs under a coat. Woops. She did okay. There are a lot of dogs in our neighborhood though, so of course she wanted to play with all of them. She still has much to learn. All in all though, it was a good day :) 

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment